The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.7.6. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
- Expanded the Can I delete spam messages after training SpamSieve with them? section of the manual.
- Fixed a bug in the Setting up a Spam Filtering Drone instructions.
- Improved number entry in the corpus window.
- Improved the reporting of unexpected errors.
- Updated links to indicate that Mailsmith is now available from Stickshift Software.
- Added a Console warning if the Apple Mail plug-in detects that CTLoader is installed.
- The crash reporter works better with Mac OS X 10.6.
- Fixed a mistake in the French localization.