The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.8.8. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
- Added support for Postbox 3.0.
- Added support for Growl 1.3.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- The Exclude my addresses feature now lets you specify additional addresses via Terminal, if you don’t want to clutter your “Me” card in Address Book.
- The Apple Mail plug-in installer is more resilient to permissions errors.
- Added example of using colored flags to sort spam messages in Apple Mail by spamminess.
- Added some logging to detect obscure errors when loading SpamSieve’s Apple Mail plug-in.
- Improved the French localization.
For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.