The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
Version 2.9.18 of SpamSieve is now available. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Works with Apple Mail under Mac OS X 10.10.1. It’s easiest if you update to SpamSieve 2.9.18 before updating to Mac OS X 10.10.1. (To prevent Mac OS X from updating itself without asking you, go to the App Store section of System Preferences and make sure that Install OS X updates is unchecked.) In any case, if you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu. Otherwise, with the SpamSieve plug-in not installed, Mail will move good messages to the spam mailbox without consulting SpamSieve.
- Added preliminary support for Microsoft Outlook 15.3 (part of Office 365). This is described in the Setting Up Outlook 15 section of the manual.
- Added the following sections to the manual:
- Improved the following sections of the manual (among others):
- The Apple Mail - Discard Spam script is faster and more reliable for large mailboxes.
- Improved the error reporting when writing to the log file and the disk is full.
- SpamSieve is better able to recover from incorrect launch agent file ownership.
- The Quit when mail client quits feature now works with Airmail 2.
- The Blocklist and Whitelist windows now display the number of rules using commas if there are more than 1,000.
- The Purchase… window now accepts serial numbers copied and pasted from a PDF of an order confirmation, after the browser has transliterated the dashes.
- Updated the toolbar icons for Mac OS X 10.10.
- Updated the disk image icon for Mac OS X 10.10.
- Worked around a bug in Mac OS X 10.10 that could cause SpamSieve to freeze at launch.
- Worked around a string encoding conversion bug in Mac OS X 10.10.
- The crash reporter now reports more information if it couldn’t find any matching crash log files.
SpamSieve 2.9.18 works with Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.10 and requires an e-mail client. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.