Version 2.9.41 of SpamSieve is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Added support for Apple Mail on the forthcoming macOS 11.1. We recommend updating SpamSieve before updating to macOS 11.1. In any case, if you don’t see the SpamSieve commands in Apple Mail’s Message menu, be sure to choose Install Apple Mail Plug-In from the SpamSieve menu and enable the plug-in.
- The Apple Mail installer is better able to detect when a new version of macOS requires a new version of SpamSieve.
- Apple Mail is faster at launching SpamSieve and more likely to find the right installed copy of it.
- Worked around a macOS 11 bug that prevented the diagnostic report from working properly on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Worked around a macOS 11 bug that could cause an Apple Mail hang when SpamSieve and Small Cubed MailSuite were both in use.
- Made various changes to try to work around a problem where Apple Mail training commands were intermittently not received on Macs with Apple Silicon.
- Improved the diagnostic report on macOS 11.
- Update the Korean localization.
SpamSieve 2.9.41 works with macOS 10.9 through 11.1 and requires an e-mail client. Older SpamSieve versions are available for older versions of macOS. In-depth information about SpamSieve is available in the manual.