The following was posted on the SpamSieve blog:
Version 2.9.8 of SpamSieve is now available. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- SpamSieve is now compatible with Mac OS X 10.8.5.
- Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- The Train as Good
command in Apple Mail now considers the message’s CC recipients when determining the proper account inbox. - The installer is better at working around incorrect Apple Mail folder permissions.
- Improved the Why is SpamSieve not catching my spam?, Open Log, Setting Up Outlook, SpamSieve and Multiple Macs, and various other sections of the manual.
- The AppleScript for Setting Up a Spam Filtering Drone runs faster now.
- Automatic software updates no longer fail if Hazel is set to move files in the Downloads folder.
- The Help
menu now includes direct links to important sections of the manual. - Removed unused code from the Apple Mail plug-in.
SpamSieve 2.9.8 works with Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.8 and requires an e-mail client. Older versions are available for older operating systems. For information about previous releases of SpamSieve, please see the version history.