I started using SpamSieve a few weeks ago in Entourage 2004 on my 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo Mac Mini running OS X 10.4.8 and I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! I updated to version 2.5 on Oct. 30 or 31 and everything was fine until this morning (Nov. 9.) when all of the sudden:
- I’m getting 100% of all the spam right into my inbox… nothing’s getting filtered.
- Train Spam command does still move messages to the Junk folder
- SpamSieve no longer automatically starts with Entourage
- Even if I start SpamSieve manually either before or after starting Entourage it doesn’t help.
- SpamSieve doesn’t seem to care about doing it’s job anymore, whether running or not.
PLEASE help, I get literally hundreds of spam messages every day.