C-Command Software Forum

Stationary stopped working

I’m not sure what changed, but today I’ve noticed that my custom Markdown “stationary” stopped working.

The only change I’ve made to my system is to apply the changes mentioned in the Slow import on Mountain Lion 1 thread. I did that because I’ve seen a lot of beachvolleying lately in EF.

I took a sample and submitted it privately.

The problem does seem to be caused by the AESendMessage bug in Mac OS X 10.8.2, so the workaround mentioned in that thread should help.

I remember I’ve already applied those, but I’ll do it again to double check.

The bug seems to be fixed in Mac OS X 10.8.3.