Too many good messages are sent to Junk

I recently reformatted my computer and reinstalled SpamSieve. The issue I have is that I find way too many goo messages in my junk mail. This includes a lot of daily traffic from emails from my employer’s domain. Each good mail I find in the junk I train it as good, but more than a week later I keep finding good message in Junk. I wonder if I am overlooking something.

It may be that the messages are going to Junk because of a server junk filter rather than SpamSieve. Please see this page.

From the coloring I think they are SpamSieve. Maybe I am too impatiant (I don’t remember training that long when I first installed 4 years ago. I’ll give it some more time and report back.

Training a good message should work instantly because SpamSieve will add the address to its whitelist. So it sounds like something is wrong. Please use the Save Diagnostic Report command in the Help menu and send me the report file, as described here.

Thanks for sending the report. It looks like there may have been some server changes since you started using SpamSieve. There are some adjustments in the new public beta version (2.9.48b3) that I think will help.

As to the messages from your employer’s domain, it does not look like SpamSieve classified any good messages from the same address as spam twice. However, if you want to be sure that all messages from that domain are classified as good, you could create a rule in the Whitelist window for From (address) Ends With @domain.edu (substituting in the proper domain).