Version 2.6.1 of ToothFairy is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- Improved the details in the AirPods Pro icon.
- Added another variant of the AirPods icon that’s slightly smaller, because some people prefer that size and also to help differentiate for those who have multiple pairs of AirPods.
- The game controller icon no longer shows a wire.
- You can now hold down the Option key when opening the icon pop-up menu to see the filled versions of the icons.
- ToothFairy is faster at detecting when a device’s connection has been dropped without macOS noticing.
- The How can I switch back to an iPhone or other Mac? section of the manual now tells how you can make a Siri shortcut to quickly switch an iOS device to a given audio device.
- Updated the Adding a Device and Why isn’t my device connecting? sections of the manual.
- When the Preferences window is already open, choosing the Preferences… menu command for a device will now select that device.
- Closing the Advanced sheet now preserves the selected device.
ToothFairy 2.6.1 works with macOS 10.11 through 10.15 and requires a Bluetooth device. For information about previous releases of ToothFairy, please see the version history.