Version 2.6.2 of ToothFairy is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- The How can I switch back to an iPhone or other Mac? section of the manual now describes how you can make your iPhone automatically switch back to AirPods (or another chosen Bluetooth device) when you open certain apps.
- Added the How can I rename a Bluetooth device? section of the manual.
- If macOS forgot that ToothFairy was set as a login item, it will now repair this at launch without your having to click the preferences checkbox.
- Improved the Improve sound quality by disabling audio input from device and Why isn’t my device connecting? sections of the manual.
- Adjusted the icons so that if you have a keyboard next to a trackpad, they line up.
- The offset disconnected AirPods icon no longer looks uncentered.
- Added Czech and Dutch localizations.
- Fixed a bug where the Preferences window could be inappropriately shown at launch due to an interaction between macOS state restoration and the login item.
- Tried to fix a crash due to a macOS bug after adding a new Bluetooth device.
ToothFairy 2.6.2 works with macOS 10.11 through 10.15 and requires a Bluetooth device. For information about previous releases of ToothFairy, please see the version history.