Version 2.7.1 of ToothFairy is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- ToothFairy now runs natively on Apple Silicon Macs.
- Added icon for AirPods Max.
- The Run shell script after connecting/disconnecting section of the manual now has a sample script to connect the device to another Mac when disconnecting from the current one.
- The Run shell script after connecting/disconnecting section of the manual now has a sample script that shows how to change the volume.
- Worked around an issue that could prevent ToothFairy from launching on Macs with certain network configurations.
- Fixed an issue adding new Bluetooth devices on macOS 11.
ToothFairy 2.7.1 works with macOS 10.11 through 11.1 and requires a Bluetooth device. In-depth information about ToothFairy is available in the manual.