Version 2.7.8 of ToothFairy is now available.
- Worked around an issue with macOS 12 where it was sometimes impossible to add a Bluetooth device to ToothFairy because the Select button was disabled. In such cases, you can now enter the device’s address to add it.
- Improved the accuracy of the battery status indicator on macOS 12.
- Made some enhancements to make Bluetooth troubleshooting easier.
- Improved the Why isn’t my device connecting? section of the manual.
- Improved the diagnostic report.
ToothFairy 2.7.8 works with macOS 10.11 through 12.1 and requires a Bluetooth device. In-depth information about ToothFairy is available in the manual.