Uncertain Spam Message Notifications don't respond to limit slider

I have set the slider to 86 in settings, most of the way up, but I am still getting barraged with “uncertain spam message” notifications for messages scoring 74 and lower even. The actual filtering is fine. I guess I can turn them off, but the limit notifications slider does not seem to have an effect for me.

Thanks for the report. I’m not seeing that issue here. Please use the Save Diagnostic Report command in the Help menu and send me the report file, as described here.

Actually, upon re-reading, I think this is working correctly. A score of 74 is less certain (closer to 50) than 86. Setting it to 86 means that you won’t be notified for messages with scores that are higher.

Slider UI is confounding but the text above the slider IS correct…
By sliding to the RIGHT, toward Notify LESS, I select a higher score for what is “uncertain” so I get notified more? The labels on the extremes of the axis seem reversed.
I can slide to the left to fix my problem, but that would never have occurred to me.

Yes, I think you are right that the “more/less” labels are backwards. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

This is fixed in SpamSieve 3.0.1b1.