Web Page Site URLs to local versions (relative internal site links)

Is there a way to have local versions of Web Sites with relative internal local path links to the pages of the same site?

AFAIK, dragging a URL into a Library with all associated Site pages does not change the page links to each other. So clicking a link takes you online to the absolute link, rather than to the local version (as if it were changed to a relative path.) This is a testing thing; I get it that any pages you want you can just drag in as well and click on in the library. Just wondering if there’s a way besides editing the html to do this.

Great program.

mike

EagleFiler creates Web archive files, which are meant to be self-contained. If you import a plain HTML file, relative links to local images and files should work. However, clicking the link will open the local file in Safari rather than in EagleFiler.

Is there any way to change this behavior, i.e. links clicked “from inside” EF are opened with EF? (Without making EF the default handler for HTML files of course.)

I just imported the web structure of a manual, and it would be nice to stay in EF when clicking a link in the index.html. The links are all relative links, like for example

<A HREF="manual.html#lua_checkstack">lua_checkstack</A><BR>

It seems like that should be technically possible. I’ll add it as a feature request to investigate.

Great! Thank you :heart_eyes: