WP Forms always marked as spam

Spamsieve with Mail on Mac (MacOS 10.13.6) always marks mail from my own website generated with WP Forms Lite as spam. It always goes to the junk folder, no matter what rules I use in either Mail rules or Spamsieve rules (Whitelist).

How do I get Spamsieve to move it to the Inbox?

The first step is to see whether it’s actually SpamSieve that’s moving them to Junk. Please see this page.

I am not qualified to assess your advice. But I did the following: I told my WP Form to send messages both to my Mail and my Gmail address. Guess what? Both ended up in the junk folder.

The issue seems to be one of authentication, i.e. the fact that the sender’s mail address is not the same as the websites address where the form is presented. Mail providers therefore send those messages to a junk folder trying to limit spam. Suggestion for WP Forms: include the origin’s address somehow so the mail server treats the message as legitimate.

It sounds like probably a server junk filter is doing this, but if you use the Save Diagnostic Report command in the Help menu and send me the report file, as described here I can take a look to confirm. Or you could simply try turning off your server filters.