Version 1.9.11 of EagleFiler is now available.
This is a free update that includes the following enhancements:
- The capture key works better with MarsEdit 5 and OmniFocus.
- Updated the following sections of the manual:
- Updated to version 1.5.5 of the SkimNotes framework.
- Added VenturaGenericIconsWorkaround to the esoteric preferences to help customers who are seeing the macOS 13 bug where PDF and movie icons are sometimes shown as blank.
- Worked around a macOS issue that could cause a crash when a hot key was pressed.
- Fixed a problem where auto-completion of tag names with diacritical marks could interfere with creating a new tag having different diacritical marks.
- Fixed an error highlighting PDF search matches.
EagleFiler 1.9.11 works with macOS 10.13 through macOS 13. Older EagleFiler versions are available for older versions of macOS. In-depth information about EagleFiler is available in the manual.