Leopard, followed AppleMail plugin reinstall but not working

Yes, multiple times and in Tiger that seemed to work for a while before having to be done again but in Leopard that does not do it. I even had trouble wit the MBP today. Growl has always been a problem with Mail but now it is impossible.

Since there was never a real fix for the Growl problem and having to delete Mail Bundles and reinstall the plugin regularly in Tiger I am not holding my breath on a fix for Leopard. I am either going to have to abandon Growl or Spamseive. I have 3 systems and even the disabled Mail option for Growl never really worked.

I know I am not the only person with this problem because I see it mentioned in forums all the time. It is a shame that two of the best apps for the Mac cannot work this out.

Jeff

I don’t understand—are you saying that uninstalling the Growl plug-in doesn’t help? Or that it does, but Growl keeps re-installing its plug-in?

It’s not clear to me what you think needs to be worked out. I’ve seen lots of reports of problems with the GrowlMail plug-in, with and without SpamSieve installed. In the (few) crash logs I’ve seen where both GrowlMail and SpamSieve were installed, the crash was clearly in GrowlMail. So I don’t see what this has to do with SpamSieve. If you think it does relate to SpamSieve, please provide some links to the relevant forum posts, submit your crash logs via e-mail, and provide a more detailed description of what you did and what the problem is. For example, I don’t know what you mean by “Growl will not work.”