Not moving spam to spam box folder when training?

Hi Guys,

Ive recently upgraded to new version of SPAMSIEVE , Old version running for years was great. New version is not automatically moving my messages trained as SPAM out of my inbox into SPAM FOLDER ? The previous version did that automatically. I just get a Greyed out Highlighted email, but its still in my INBOX etc. Im on a Mac Desktop. Ive tried reading all the help articles, but there’s so much in them its confusing I Cannot find how to Automatically have this move done, ATM Im moving it Manually . I thought when upgrading all the old settings would still work.

Can someone give me a suggestion how to fix this problem .

Also adding I noticed another post about the same issue, my Apple Mail looks different

to the screenshots presenting the fix,

What do you have Move it to set to?

Same issue here, settings are correct like in the screenshot you showed. Incoming spam is moving to the junk folder perfectly, when training a message as spam in my inbox, it won’t move it and I have to manuallly move it to junk.

Which version of macOS are you using? Are you updating from SpamSieve 2 or starting fresh?

@Nordy and @emediabuilders: Does it help if you click on the mailbox and enter Spam and then click back to the Junk mailbox?

Ventua 13.6 (22G120) and I upgraded from SpamSieve 2

I need to wait till a new spam message hit my inbox to try out your suggestion

Ok, got one in my inbox, did not seems to help, I also quit / re-open mail, etc. It’s color labeling when I choose Train as Spam from the menu icon icon but keeps in my inbox. When I choose Filter Messages, it moves

The plugin is disabled, the extension enabled.

It also does not set the emails as read, while I have that marked in the settings

Please click here to enable some extra debug logging. After restarting SpamSieve, train a spam message in the inbox and then use the Save Diagnostic Report command in the Help menu and send me the report file, as described here.

Which version of macOS do you have?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mail keeps quitting?