SpamSieve 3.0.2b3 Public Beta

Good to know, thanks. It probably shows up as Archive in the UI, like in Mail.

Not from what I can see. In the UI for SpamSieve it shows as All Mail for the email with "Y’

For mine neither the All Mail nor Archive shows up even after manually updating the com.c-command.SpamSieve.plist.

At least is working for now cause it was driving me nuts rofl.

Is “mine” one of the other accounts? Does that account show Archive or All Mail in Mail’s sidebar?

The plist controls which mailboxes SpamSieve filters, but the mailbox list UI is driven by querying Mail, not by reading the plist file.

“Mine” = the one with “Julio…” That account under its Gmail list it shows “Archive”. All I know is that before when the UI had only INBOX, the filtering stopped working of my account. As soon as I manually updated the plist and inserted the All Mail for my account is filtering now. Whenever there is another code drop, I will update the plist and remove that manual All Mail entry for my email to see if it goes back to working again.

1 Like

When was the last time you rebooted your Mac?
I have no idea what the problem may be but I can recommend rebooting the Mac, it just resolved my issue after troubleshooting for several minutes and even reading your posts.

I restarted SS, Mail, disabled the plug-in, reinstalled SS, then I verified all my settings were correct and rebooted. I am running 14.2b3 and I suspect some random service had stalled or needed restarting.

Rebooting the Mac worked for me. Sorry if you tried this already.

Thanks for the suggestion. :smiley:

Usually I don’t reboot frequently; only after new revisions which, until macOS 14.0 (23A344), have just been installing the revisions. As a rule, I stay away from Beta releases. I may have to change that policy with Sonoma, though. It’s been rough going. So, to answer your question, I’ve rebooted at least twice since installing Sonoma.

SpamSieve 3.0.2b4 is now available, which fixes the Gmail issue.

Yep. It seems to be working on its own just fine. Great work! Thank you @Michael_Tsai .

1 Like