SpamSieve on Sonoma an observation

Firstly, everything is working fine from the conversion. I have noticed, I think, that I have had to add more spam rules so to speak, is it possible not all the rules were carried over from the older version ? I have the slider pinned to Aggressive. Also, I am so happy with the drone. You might want to enhance the instructions to explain the theory of operation. It is actually quite elegant. So happy I can identify spam on iPhone and take care of it immediately - thanks !

That seems unlikely to be the reason you are seeing more spam in the inbox. Please use the Save Diagnostic Report command in the Help menu and send me the report file, as described here, and I’ll take a look.

Yes, in a future version we’ll be making this much easier to set up, and then the instructions will be updated.

Thanks for the report. It looks like SpamSieve is encountering errors reading the messages from Mail. Please try updating to the SpamSieve 3.0.1 beta, as I think this may fix the problem or at least report a more useful error message.

Also, if you have renamed your accounts in Mail, please go back to the Select Mailboxes to Filter… sheet in SpamSieve and re-select the mailboxes that you want to be filtered.

OK - I installed the beta, verified from the extensions window that 3.01b3 is running and I manually did a filter and the offending message to gmail was moved to junk.
I will watch carefully and report any other anomalies.
Thanks -